• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, December 23, 2006

    To do...

    SM is out of town visiting his family in New Hampshire, so I'm alone on Gidge-duty (or dooty). Just us girls, so I have a girly night planned: gossiping about boys, watching chick flicks on TV, shopping, brushing each others' hair, doing our nails...

    Well, not exactly but not too far off either.

    I have to go shopping to buy ingredients for Christmas eating, shirt boxes for presents, and whatever else strikes my fancy. The Gidge is in for a good brushing and big ol' bath on Sunday. Her skin condition has improved over the past week or so, but the consequence is that the dandruff has reached "flurrying" levels. Gotta do something about that to make the girl clean and (hopefully) sweet-smelling. We're going to mom's place on Sunday for dinner, so she needs to be presentable. Also, I sorta did do her nails too... cut them. Fun stuff with a fidgety Gidget.

    Otherwise, we're very low key here. I was done with my shopping long, long ago, so I'll be wrapping today and tomorrow.

    And maybe take a long walk with the Gidge. The weather here is gorgeous -- very warm. Very un-Christmasy.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker