• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, December 10, 2006

    Gidget has cooties

    Seriously. She has some kind of skin irritation which results in scabby bumps on her skin. They are mostly in her back/rump, but they are all down the length of her back, neck and some on her head. Poor thing!

    It doesn't look like there's hair loss, but the bumps are large enough that we can see where they are under her coat (which is short, but still... her back resembles a topographic map or something). And they must be itchy. And I think they're spreading.

    We feel like such bad parents, very guilt-ridden that our girl has a health problem. She had a skin irritation when she was in the shelter, so maybe it is just rearing its ugly head(s) again. I dunno. We'll call the vet tomorrow and hope it's nothing but an easily-treated allergy or something.

    Our poor girl.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker