• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, October 02, 2006

    Getting our hopes up!

    We've put in an application to adopt two young adult beagles (mom and daughter) from a private rescue organization which saves pooches from shelters and from being put down. This organization has the philosophy that they'll keep the rescued dogs until they are adopted or forever, whichever comes first.

    Like any private adoption, the process is a bit pricier than from a municipal shelter, but the fees go towards the care of the dogs so we're totally okay with paying more.

    If you promise not to put in an application yourself, I'll share pix of the pooches. I hope that announcing our intentions doesn't jinx us!!! Fingers crossed that we're approved!

    Here they are. Too sweet, eh?

    eXTReMe Tracker