• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, August 21, 2006

    No more

    No more mane, that is. I till have relatively long hair (relative to others, not to me however; I feel somewhat sheared) but no more swishy, down-my-back ponytail. In fact, I have a very wimpy ass ponytail now. That kinda makes me sad -- 'cuz I like a good ponytail -- but I've traded it in for a more sophisticated style. And that's good.

    Yes indeedy, I got my hair cut for the first time in over a year, and spent a pretty penny (yeah, many pounds of pennies) on it. I now have a gazillion layers, and I even have bangs, although you can't tell from the way it's styled today. Who knows if I'll be able to style it like the woman in the salon, but that's okay. I'll figure it out. And if I don't like the do, it will grow. I have a lot of hair, and it grows very quickly. So, no worries.

    It's remarkable how losing inches and inches of hair will make your head feel lighter. It's gonna be weird when I wash it, and there's so (comparatively) little there...

    eXTReMe Tracker