• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, August 19, 2006

    Whatcha' think?

    So, my blog template is boring and reflects nothing of my personality. When I started, I chose this template and went with it because it was the one I liked the most out of those available at the time. I've wanted to change the look of my blog for a while, so I've been looking for a nice template to pull the switch. I didn't find anything I really liked, however.

    I still haven't.

    But since I first put this blog up, I've learned a bit -- but not all that much -- about posting. I've learned enough to switch the template, but not enough to trust myself to do it well without most likely losing all my edits. However, I do know how to switch out elements of a template.

    So I did.

    The new background is a scan of a scarf made out of kimono material that was given to me by a Japanese friend. Yes, I own this scarf. Pretty, ain't it? The background behind the text is another Japanese textile, but one I snagged online (lightened sufficiently to allow the text to be readable).

    Better than before, but I still don't know how to change the color of the line surrounding the text. Oh well. Eventually.

    eXTReMe Tracker