• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    Ugly Americans

    No, let me correct that... this is ugly and unAmerican -- and frankly, I think, dangerous.

    The folks who develop these games fail to realize that they are the minority (the narrow-minded minority), but because of the internet, the bile they spew can touch many -- like tech-savy kids who might happen upon these sites. What are they potentially teaching our children? What message are these websites sending to the world? What societal values are they promoting?

    I don't like the answers to any of those questions, and I don't want there to be any confusion that people who develop the sites are patriots. They aren't. They are ugly unAmericans.

    eXTReMe Tracker