• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, April 28, 2006

    Blogs: Good or Evil?

    That's the title of Howard Kurtz's column today. Of course, he knew it would get blog attention. Nothing like flashy headlines to draw 'em in. And feeding the beast, he opens with:
    I write again today about blogging because I believe it has become the most vibrant, innovative and controversial form of information delivery in the media world today.

    Also, I was stuck for a column.
    So following his lead (being generally stuck for something new to say)... I'll leave it there. Here is what he had to say.

    (Lame of me, I know, but I've been grumpy of late and am venting my frustrations through other outlets. I hope to return to my regularly scheduled self soon.)

    eXTReMe Tracker