• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, January 16, 2011

    The great expansion...

    of my wardrobe and my waist.

    Yes, today, for the first time ever, I am wearing maternity jeans, one of two pairs of pants I have with a belly band. I don't really look pregnant yet (just fat); I'm in that awkward place where my clothes are tight, but I'm also not really big enough for maternity yet. And even though the jeans are the right size, they don't quite fit...yet. They keep sliding down because neither my butt nor my belly are big enough to keep them up! I know that will change in the coming weeks, but for now, I have to keep hiking them up because I can't exactly wear a belt with them. Hmm, maybe suspenders? LOL.

    But these jeans are a welcome relief from the pinching my belly has been getting from the waistband of my pants. Even when I wear the stretch knit pants below my belly, they still press on my pelvis. It's so nice to be this comfortable in clothes that I can actually wear outside of the house.

    I can totally see how I'm gonna wanna keep wearing these pants long after the baby comes. All-you-can-eat buffet? I'm in. Just let me get my favorite jeans!

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker