• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, June 25, 2008

    Without googling or looking things up online...

    This is a little game we'll play when bored. Can you name TV shows (not movies) with numbers in them?

    Here's what I remember:

    1. One Day at a Time
    2. My Two Dads; Two and a Half Men; Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place
    3. Three's Company; My Three Sons; Third Rock from the Sun
    4.
    5. Nine to Five; Party of Five; Hawaii 5-0
    6. Six Million Dollar Man
    7. Seventh Heaven
    8. Eight is Enough; Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter
    9. Nine to Five
    10.

    Other numbers:
    James at 16
    Beverly Hills 90210
    227
    24
    30 Rock
    Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
    60 Minutes
    48 Hours
    Space 1999
    Adam-12
    Route 66
    30 Days (I was watching this show... that's what me started on this post.)

    Can you tell what I spent my childhood and adolescence doing? And if you can add to the list or fill in the blanks, please do!

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker