• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, January 16, 2008

    Not brief

    But it's in and done. My brief, that is. It's not the most eloquent thing I've ever written, but it wasn't too bad. I made some good arguments.

    Let's hope I didn't fuck up some minor procedural/administrative issue when I made such masterful arguments on the case. As I told SM, this particular case is a stellar example of where we could win on the law but lose on the facts.

    I'm taking tomorrow off to sleep in. Ahhh, blissful sleep.

    And another thing which made today a double happiness kinda day? Got the brief birthed AND I heard that my promotion is going through next pay period. It amounts to about a 15% raise, which is very happy.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker