• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, February 11, 2007

    Bad night

    Ooof, but I had a bad night. I went to sleep well enough, but at one point, I rolled over and felt my stomach lurch.

    And then contract.

    And then rebel.

    And I had to bolt for the bathroom.

    (Several hours later, repeat above scenario.)

    I don't know what I ate, but it didn't like me at all. And even now my stomach is tender. It feels like nothing I've ever felt before. I imagine that pain is like birth contractions. I imagine.

    I am sure my unhappy belly is not nearly as painful as contractions -- a mere fraction thereof -- but given how bad my gut feels (and I have a very high tolerance for pain), I don't know how women get through those contractions.

    Back to my tea and sloth on the sofa.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker