• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, November 13, 2006

    We're #6! Or is it #7... or 8?

    Depends on who you ask, but the various college football rankings have Rutgers as either #6, 7 or 8. Um, that would be nationally ranked in the top 10.

    Whoa.

    ESPN has Rutgers going to either the Gator Bowl or the Brut Sun Bowl (those are both a big deal, right?), and CBS Sportsline has Rutgers at the Sugar Bowl (holy shit -- even I know that's a big deal). Last but not least, Sports Illustrated has Rutgers at the Rose Bowl -- oh my!

    This is the first time in a long time that the RU football team has gone anywhere but the toilet bowl. (Admittedly, I don't pay that much attention... but there was never any reason to before!)

    Hot damn! Go Rutgers!

    eXTReMe Tracker