• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Mean girls

    Trauma this morning with the Gidget... on her morning walk, she encountered another pooch, a girl, and they got rough. I wasn't there but apparently, they were checking each other out, sniffing and whatnot when the other pooch growled and bit poor Gidget.

    The two were separated, and it turns out that Gidget got a gash in her ear. A small chunk bitten off (not much more than piece of skin). It was bleeding fairly profusely, so when she came home, SM (my boyfriend) was very upset. Gidget wasn't, but he was.

    We cleaned out her ear and even managed to get a bandaid to stick on the wound. It seems to have stopped bleeding, and I don't think that Gidget even feels it much. She's probably more bothered by the bandaid!

    So now we're calling her "Evander".

    eXTReMe Tracker