• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, September 25, 2006

    My tivo season pass list

    Actually, it's my boyfriend's tivo (or is tivo my boyfriend?), but my stuff is all over it... can't ya' tell?

    1. Meerkat Manor
    2. The Daily Show
    3. The Colbert Report
    4. Scrubs
    5. Lost
    6. America's Next Top Model
    7. Project Runway
    8. Grey's Anatomy
    9. ER
    10. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
    11. Ugly Betty
    12. The Chris Matthews Show
    13. Survivor: Cook Islands
    14. Meet the Press
    15. Twin Peaks
    16. Firefly
    17. Red Sox
    18. Black Adder
    19. Battlestar Galactica
    20. Trading Spaces (heh, it's a filler!)
    21. South Park
    22. Saturday Night Live
    23. Queer Eye

    Part airhead, part wonk, part geek, part juvenile. Entirely amusing. Already removed from ol' tivo-man are Nip/Tuck and 30 Days -- the former because it was just. too. boring. to. watch. and the latter because the season has already ended. Trading Spaces is probably on its way out too because it's just plain old now, although any episode with Carter on it is worth watching just for the eye-candy that is Carter. Oh, yea!

    It's funny to think how different this list would have been if I were a high school or even college student. There would have been several soaps on this and more sit-coms and definitely no talking head (or fake talking head) shows (which aren't my addition but I do watch them). And this is the first season that I've actually followed several reality shows.

    Yes folks, until I get a job, this is what my life is all about...

    eXTReMe Tracker