• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, July 07, 2005

    O'Dark-hundred

    That's what time I'll be getting up in the morning. I'm off to a friend's wedding in Colorado, and in order to make it in time for the rehearsal dinner, I have to catch a flight at an hour when no one should be awake, unless they have stayed up all night.

    Major decisions for this weekend? What to read on the plane; if pink shoes and a pink purse are too cutesy ('cuz I ain't cutesy) with a summer dress; whether to carry-on or check.

    Answers: Bel Canto by Ann Patchett; I hope not 'cuz I'm doing it; and check, definitely check (even though I usually don't).

    I'll be on the metro earlier than I've ever ridden it before. Since I'm not the type to worry about potential muggers or raised security levels, my greatest fear is that I won't be able to stay awake -- and I'll miss the airport stop!

    eXTReMe Tracker