• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, July 07, 2005

    London on my mind

    Living in DC with relatives and friends who work in and around the places that were targets on 9/11 and having lived in NYC, I still cannot look at any pictures of the World Trade Center or the Pentagon without feeling an intensely overwhelming sadness. I doubt there is anyone on the East coast who is more than two or three degrees of separation from the attacks. We all felt it very personally. It's the kind of thing that you never forget; you just move on because you have to.

    Today's news about London brings it all back in a flood. Such hate demonstrated so violently... I just don't understand this world sometimes.

    My heart goes out to those affected, in London and elsewhere.

    eXTReMe Tracker