• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    Sometimes bloggers take themselves too seriously

    Michelle Malkin, well-known right wingnut, has a blog from which she spews bile. No, I'm not going to link it. I have no desire to be that closely associated with her. However, someone posted a very clever -- and realistically believable for both design and content -- parody of her site.

    Unfortunately for another blogger, who failed to remember that the internet is pretty much a free for all for all who want 15 seconds of attention or wickedly funny satirists, he thought he had garnered the spotlight -- a reference from the poisonous Ms. Malkin. Never mind the URL with the "april_fools" file location or that the site says "Michelle Maklin". Oops.

    Deviously genius. And just in case you weren't paying attention... the clues were there.

    Heh.

    eXTReMe Tracker