• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 12, 2005

    How the heck did this happen?

    You know how some things just sneak up on you? Well this is one of those things that should NOT have snuck up on me but somehow it did. I just figured out that I only need 9 credits to graduate... GRADUATE.

    Holy cow. How did this happen? It's not like I haven't known that I am in my third year... it's just that I never knew how many credits it takes to finish. I guess it always seemed so very far off. But it's not.

    But, but, but... There are still so many classes that I wanna take. Don't get me wrong: I don't want to spend more time or money in law school. I am ready to be done (in terms of my energy level and finances), but mentally I'm not there yet.

    Me? A newbie lawyer? Who-da' thunk it?

    eXTReMe Tracker