• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, September 20, 2006

    Thursday night plans

    This is gonna be fun. Not just your typical rubber chicken dinner... we're serving up roast.

    No not roast beef. Not rump roast. Not even roasted marshmallows.

    Oh yea, baby, we're lighting the fire under the one and only Norman Y. Mineta. A farewell roast from public service with a hearty serving of "thanks a million" from fans, friends and colleagues.

    As you might imagine, it's gonna be quite a line-up of chefs for this roast. We'll see what a cut-up Andy Card is. And Mike Honda can always make a line funny, just through his delivery. Heh, heh, heh. It's gonna be fun.

    In fact, this is actually going to be worth going to the trouble of shaving my legs and wearing a gown and makeup.

    So few things are!

    (damn, but I'm a geek!)

    eXTReMe Tracker