• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, August 24, 2006

    20... no, 30 questions

    Snagged from Zuska, who snagged it elsewhere.

    1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
    Selfishness and betrayal (by him).

    2. When was the last time you shaved?
    A few days ago, but only to the "tree line" (i.e., up to my knees).

    3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
    Sleeping.

    4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
    Answering emails and generally tooling around on the internet.

    5. Are you any good at math?
    I used to be, but I don't know if I am anymore because (as I suspected in high school), I don't use complex math in my daily life.

    6. What did you do on your prom night?
    After prom? I don't remember, but I got into a HUGE fight with my boyfriend at prom. Oh. what. fun.

    7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
    Not that I'm aware of... maybe my kids will! (JK)

    8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
    Yup, last semester of grad school and ALL of law school. Ouch.

    9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
    I don't have a myspace profile.

    10. Last thing received in the mail?
    A bill. Catalogs.

    11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
    Just coffee. And milk, in the coffee (if that counts).

    12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
    Not many people have answering machines any more. Mom does, though, so yes.

    13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
    The Police.

    14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
    I don't go to the beach. I go to the lake. No sand.

    15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
    Getting the shot in the gums for whatever procedure I was going to have. I don't do shots anymore. They're worse than the procedures.

    16. What is out your back door?
    I have no back door. I live in an apartment.

    17. Any plans for Friday night?
    Probably.

    18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
    No. Salt water just makes it dry.

    19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
    No, but my office has. I like the caramel section.

    20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
    Yes, as a child.

    21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
    Absolutely. Ever since I started doing my own laundry.

    22. Some things you are excited about?
    Gosh, I don't know. Job interviews? Sad, isn't that? I got really excited when I found online a piece of furniture that I had been looking ALL over for but couldn't find (until recently). Haven't bought it yet, but now I know where to go.

    23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
    Cherry.

    24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
    No. I'm too old. And I only have one grandparent now.

    25. Describe your key chain.
    Which one? My car keys are on a Georgetown Law keychain (hey, it was free!). The rest of my keys are on a carbiner clip from Barbri (hey, it was free!).

    26. Where do you keep your change?
    In my wallet. I also have a cute pink piggy bank that gets fed every once in a while.

    27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
    At a gala dinner in April.

    28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
    I have so many. Where to begin?

    29. What was the weather like on your high school graduation day?
    Hell if I remember. It was indoors, but the pictures from then tell me it was a sunny day.

    30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
    I don't have a door.

    eXTReMe Tracker