• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    Battle of the B: week 1

    Week one after the official weigh-in. I have to say that this past week, I've been pretty good about my eating in my neverending battle of the B. I didn't, however, notice much change in the way my clothes fit nor did I exercise much. (And I'm sure the latter had everything to do with the former.)

    In fact, I exercised less -- opting for the bus instead of walking to work -- and slept more. Clearly, my metabolism is close to death. Clearly, I need to exercise to be successful to shed the bar weight.

    I do think that I've done a good job tackling my bad eating habits (not that this won't be an on-going, daily endeavor) -- they are at least, under control. But I have been giving only lip service to the other half of this deal. So yeah, I gotta get my butt in gear. I gotta exercise. But I can't stand exercising for the sake of exercising. It's gotta be fun.

    So what could be more fun than this? Hurray for Bollywood! This is what I'm gonna start doing, this Sunday. Yes, I know it's Easter (yes, I am a heathen) -- maybe that will mean there are fewer students there to witness my first less than graceful attempts at this. But I am actually looking forward to it. And that is saying a lot.

    And, for the record... my "B watch" is B-1. I was hoping for -2, so it's a bit of a disappointment. But this week should be better since I'm finally getting off my butt and shaking it a bit.

    eXTReMe Tracker